Monday, May 21, 2007

Our New Travel Companion

We're having an absolute blast on our trip thus far, but Levi and I came to the conclusion that entertaining each other can only go so far and that a new companion was necessary. Let us present you with our new found friend, Pinocchio the marionette...

Pinnochio waving at the tourists in the Old Town Square

Dancing for the ladies

Levi, Pinnochio, and Nate hanging out in Prague

Enjoying some tennis and a pilsner back in Dobris (Rob's town outside Prague)

Levi and I are both pretty excited about having Pinnochio with us for the rest of the trip. Cheers!

[Special Note: Don't show little Mary the blog, for Pinnochio is her gift whenever I get home]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was about to call mary into the room then i saw the special note. she will love it. find me a nice european to bring back for me.

Jo said...

Hey guys,
Was giggling when I saw Mr. Pinoch. I really think the foreign libations have touched your brains.
Remember what happens to your buddy when you fib.... Glad you are having such a grand time.
HUGS